commons-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas J. Buhr" <visual.lo...@gmail.com>
Subject Commons Configuration Evaluation
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2007 15:53:29 GMT
Commons Configuration,

Recently I came across the configuration package after having been
excited about the configuration system in the InfoNode Docking system
available at http://www.infonode.net

InfoNode has a powerful properties system which is part of their
docking system, is anyone familiar with it? It creates large
composite configurations with overrides which is something I would be
interested in doing with Commons Configuration if possible.

After having spent more time looking into Commons Configuration I'm
thinking that it may be a even better solution. The one thing missing
is example code that runs. The tutorial covers a lot of scenarios but
it is very difficult to find any samples that use Commons
Configuration. Having samples that go along with the tutorial would
help me evaluate and make the switch a lot faster.

Are the tutorial samples available some where?

Best Regards,

Thom