commons-user mailing list archives

From Chirag <csp...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject WrapDynaBean change to upper case of the start letter of property
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 00:33:01 GMT
I have class

public class ReportPurchaseObject
    {
        private int purchasePackingId;
        private java.sql.Date transDate;
        private int supplierId;
        private int productId;
        private String supplier;
        private String product;
        private Double sumOfQuantity;
        ReportPurchaseObject(int purchasePackingId,java.sql.Date transDate,int supplierId,int
productId,String supplier,String product,Double sumOfQuantity)
        {
            this.setPurchasePackingId(purchasePackingId);
            this.setTransDate(transDate);
            this.setSupplierId(supplierId);
            this.setProductId(productId);
            this.setSupplier(supplier);
            this.setProduct(product);
            this.setSumOfQuantity(sumOfQuantity);
        }

        public int getPurchasePackingId() {
            return purchasePackingId;
        }

        public java.sql.Date getTransDate() {
            return transDate;
        }

        public int getSupplierId() {
            return supplierId;
        }

        public int getProductId() {
            return productId;
        }
        public String getSupplier() {
            return supplier;
        }

        public String getProduct() {
            return product;
        }

        public Double getSumOfQuantity() {
            return sumOfQuantity;
        }

        public void setPurchasePackingId(int purchasePackingId) {
            this.purchasePackingId = purchasePackingId;
        }

        public void setTransDate(java.sql.Date transDate) {
            this.transDate = transDate;
        }

        public void setSupplierId(int supplierId) {
            this.supplierId = supplierId;
        }

        public void setProductId(int productId) {
            this.productId = productId;
        }

        public void setSupplier(String supplier) {
            this.supplier = supplier;
        }

        public void setProduct(String product) {
            this.product = product;
        }

        public void setSumOfQuantity(Double sumOfQuantity) {
            this.sumOfQuantity = sumOfQuantity;
        }

    }

I have to use WrapDynaBean such that when I use get() function of the above bean then I should
be able to use get("PurchasePackingId") instead of get("purchasePackingId"). Is there any
way without using DynaProperty or extending the WrapDynaBean class and modifying certian behaviour
to achive such a proeprty

Thanks in advance

CSJakharia

 Subscribe to bermudaEmail:  [input]  [input] Browse Archives at groups.google.com