commons-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Size of the list containing file items is null.
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2007 15:42:02 GMT
On 4/28/07, Awais Ahamed Bajwa <awais.bajwa@emirates.com> wrote:

> Martin,
> I am really very confused, so far I concluded that If I deploy the
> applicaion on Tocmat it works and if I deploy it on WebLogic the
> fileItemsList returns me no list of items after
> parseRequest(HttpServletRequest). But my requiremetn is to deploy it
> into weblogic. I am trying to find out any way..if you have any thing in
> your mind?

Most likely your WebLogic instance is either configured to parse uploads
automatically, or configured to block upload requests as a security policy.
I'm not sufficiently familiar with WebLogic to tell you how to check or
change those settings, so you'll probably need to read the docs.

--
Martin Cooper

Regards