commons-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Size of the list containing file items is null.
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2007 14:51:13 GMT
On 4/28/07, Awais Ahamed Bajwa <awais.bajwa@emirates.com> wrote:

> Thanks Martin,
> But I am not consuming request anywhere, is it a bug in the FileUpload
> or what?

Are you sure the container is not consuming the stream before you get a
chance to access it? Or that you are not causing the container to consume it
by trying to access request parameters? Have you looked at the request on
the wire to make sure that it's well-formed? Have you verified that the max
size you are setting is a meaningful value, or tried taking that line out
(along with all the other lines that aren't doing anything useful)?

--
Martin Cooper