commons-user mailing list archives

From "Danilo Cicognani" <d.cicogn...@tinfo.it>
Subject R: org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadException: Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Socket read failed
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:23:59 GMT
Hello Rodrigo.

> That post you mentioned is indeed in portuguese. But it's not helpful.
> People there are complaining that they got that exception
> when using that blog. They don't even seem to be programmers.

Ok.

> Anyway, I don't know the FileUpload component, but my guess
> is that the
> content type of the form you submit might be wrong. Have you

I don't think so: this exception is not fired every time: with the same
data, sometime it works and sometimes I get the exception.

> tried looking
> at the source code of
> org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase.parseRequest()  to see
> if you get any hint?

I think I should try this.
I'm using this library as a part of a bigger portal server, so I'm not using
it directly, but if I don't get any help from someone else, I will try to
understand it by myself.
Thank you for the help.

**** 1000 KBye ****

Tinfo Srl