commons-user mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <jcar...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Problem with writing a Base64 encoded string to a text file ...
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:58:39 GMT
Enrico, that's not very nice.  Please try to be constructive with your
comments.

The point Mr. Dimarco is trying to make is that Base64 encoding your
passwords isn't really securing them very well.  Are you sure this is the
best strategy?  Are you just trying to prototype something?  Maybe you could
explain what you're trying to do or post some code and we can help you.