commons-user mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Cottenceau" <gcott...@gmail.com>
Subject FileUpload 1.2 still doesn't support Content-Transfer-Encoding?
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:00:06 GMT
Dear all,

I've noticed FileUpload has released a new version recently:
FileUpload 1.2 - 13 February 2007. I hoped and thought that the old
issue about the unsupported Content-Transfer-Encoding item header
would finally be fixed (or at least, we'd have access to the headers),
but it seems not. However, AFAIK this is an old and recognized
problem, as you can see for example there:

https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/STR-1528

In the end, we can see Don Brown advicing to raise again the issue if
this is still a problem - well, I'd call not supporting the RFC a
problem :)

Any information on that matter?
Thanks!

--