commons-user mailing list archives

From "karthik" <karth...@xius.org>
Subject RE: JNDI + dbcp + commons-dbcp-1.2.1.jar
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 03:58:30 GMT
Hi

  No Reply for the same

With regards
Karthik

-----Original Message-----
From: karthik [mailto:karthikn@xius.org]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 12:15 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: JNDI + dbcp + commons-dbcp-1.2.1.jar

Hi

  Sorry for delay in answering.

We already have the configurations done as u said
and that application executes vey well in most of the cases Except wher ever
there is this
piece of code

>>ArrayDescriptor adNumb = ArrayDescriptor.createDescriptor("ARR_NUMB",
con); << Line number 423

Still we get the ClassCast Exceptions at those mentioned palces....

java.lang.ClassCastException
         at
oracle.sql.ArrayDescriptor.createDescriptor(ArrayDescriptor.java:108)
         at

com.xius.infinet.ums.UMSBusinessClass.makeNewRolesAdmin(UMSBusinessClass.jav
 a:423)

Somebody people on the Web mentioned to fetche the inner Delegated
Connection from the wrapped ones
to solve the same, but no refrences were made.

Please  We Only have the Exceutable (war file and no source code avaliable
for the same)

My limitation is limited to JNDI connection changes to be made when running
on Apache Tomcat 5 and above

Please help me

with regards
Karthik