commons-user mailing list archives

From "DECAFFMEYER MATHIEU" <MATHIEU.DECAFFMA...@fortis.lu>
Subject [Configuration] Where to store the config ?
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:35:24 GMT
Hi,

I have a factory config in a java package "ress"

<configuration>
		<xml fileName="ApplicationConfig.xml"/>
</configuration>

My Configuration file ApplicationConfig.xml is in the same package.

The problem is that I allow a user to modify the configuration via a JSP
form, and save it, but then when I recompile the application the user
settings are lost !

I can see the changes in the "WEB-INF/classes/ress" directory,
but not in the JavaSources ...

So when I recompile the project, I lose the newest configuration.

How do I need to handle this ?

Thank u.

   Matt

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Fortis Banque Luxembourg S.A. does not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. The information contained in
this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Nothing
in the message is capable or intended to create any legally binding obligations on either
party and it is not intended to provide legal advice.