commons-user mailing list archives

From "K. Lo Shih" ...@toolslab.com>
Subject Re: [vfs] Listing children of ftp://example.com/example.zip/
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 22:51:55 GMT
Answered my own question. I need to use

    zip:ftp://example.com/example.zip

instead. I'd like the ability to detect this automatically based on
file extension (or content type if provided by the provider) when
traversing files. But I'm guessing that would be an architectural
departure from the current design. Perhaps an FSO parameter,
VirtualFileSystemConfigBuilder.setTransparentlyAddsJunctionsBasedOnFileE
xtensions()?

Lo