commons-user mailing list archives

From Dave Oleksy <>
Subject [NET - FTP] Custom FTP Parser
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 00:03:25 GMT

I need to list the directories and files of a non-standard ftp server running
on Windows NT.  I would like to use the VFS monitoring facilities to do
this.  As the server is non-standard I think I need to write a custom
FTPEntryParser.  Any suggestions?  Should I the existing NTFTP parser or
just create a new one as it is quite different.  From the looks of it, it
seems I need to change the regex expression and parseFTPEntry().  One
problem is that this ftp server doesn't output the timestamp.  Any help
would be much appreciated.

Sent from the Commons - User mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message