commons-user mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <nest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] Executor is thread safe?
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 21:20:36 GMT
I have reviewed the code and from what I am running to
what is on SVN there is no difference. There are
basically three methods that are synchronized in the
SCXMLExecutor class so I assume my problem has to deal
with some other issues.

In any case just to understand if I might be doing
something wrong I have several different SCXML files
parsed within the same same JVM. Every time a request
comes I identify the correct SCXML to be followed and
so I create an Executor if it is the first call and if
not I use executor I created when the first call was
processed.

So calls can share the same SCXML (when different
requests share the same usecase) or the same Executor
(when a preceding call for the same session was
already executed and so the next call owns a session
Id equivalent to the current Executor).

Thanks,

-Nestor