commons-user mailing list archives

From Almond Khan <shaza...@hotmail.com>
Subject Commons Daemon Project
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 22:40:07 GMT
I have to run my java application as Windows Service but info. given on this page
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/daemon/procrun.html is not very helpful.

>From this page http://jakarta.apache.org/site/downloads/downloads_commons-daemon.cgi I
downloaded binary file which has one jar file but now I do not know what to do with this jar
file.

I downloaded then source tar file and then I was able to compiled SampleDaemon example but
now I have class file for that then what next ???

Has any one used this project and could guide me please.

I really do not know what to do ? Is there any specific list targeted to Daemon project ??

Thanks

Almond