commons-user mailing list archives

From Andrew <li...@serff.net>
Subject Re: Upload File + ProgressBar
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 20:24:50 GMT
Yes, it is possible.  You have to implement your own FilePart class
though (which really isn't that hard).  Just extend FilePart and then
override the sendData method.  If you want a real easy way to do it,
wrap the InputStream in a ProgressMonitorInputStream.  That is how I did
it.  Hope that helps!

Andrew