commons-user mailing list archives

From Jan Hnatek <Jan.Hna...@Sun.COM>
Subject a few questions about commons-cli
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 17:09:04 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this list and I have few questions about commons-cli.
First, I get 404 when trying to access the archive

of this list, so I may
have questions that were already answered here. Sorry for that.

I'm using commons-cli 1.0 with GnuParser and I hit following issue:
and so I'm curious about the development status of commons-cli.
Is there any chance this issue will get fixed?

I noticed there's org.apache.commons.cli2 package in the SVN,
which is not part of the version 1.0. What is the purpose of this package?
In case it's an implementation of a new version of cli, is there any
available for it?

Jan Hnatek

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: