commons-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: [VFS] Ftp problems - "Could not determine if file ... is writeable" and "StackOverflowError".
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 11:10:10 GMT
Hi !
>            DefaultFileSystemManager xInstance = new
> DefaultFileSystemManager();
>            xInstance.setFilesCache(new NullFilesCache());
>            xInstance.addProvider("ftp", new FtpFileProvider());
>            xInstance.init();
Not sure if its related, but you don't you just use VFS.getManager(),
instead of creating it manually.

At least the NullFilesCache might be the problem. In fact the only
REALLY working cache implementation is the SoftRefFilesCache.

Sh***, I've forgot to remove the other ones before the release .....

Ciao,
Mario