commons-user mailing list archives

From Leena Kulkarni <leenadi...@yahoo.com>
Subject [fileupload] Need help for Streaming API processing
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:22:51 GMT
Hello All,

 Im trying to use the streaming API for file upload.

 I have taken the code sample from the site's "Stream API" section and already have the basic
steps.

 I need the file to be uploaded available as a byte[].

 I need code sample for
1. converting an InputStream into byte[] if anyone has already done that.
2. before using this streaming API I used to get the fileSize by a metod called item.size()
Which is the corresponding method in the streaming API?

Regards,
Leena

 Get your own web address.