commons-user mailing list archives

From Leena Kulkarni <leenadi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Need code sample
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2007 15:58:23 GMT
Hello All,

  Im trying to use the streaming API for file upload.

  I have taken the code sample from the site's "Stream API" section and already have the basic
steps.

  I need the file to be uploaded available as a byte[].

  I need code sample for
  1. converting an InputStream into byte[] if anyone has already done that.
  2. before using this streaming API I used to get the fileSize by a metod called item.size()
  Which is the corresponding method in the streaming API?

  Regards,
  Leena

 Get your own web address.