commons-user mailing list archives

From nikem <ni...@nikem.net>
Subject [Commons-Logging] Log4JLogger does not implement Log exception
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 21:55:20 GMT
Hi.

I've the "Log4JLogger does not implement Log" exception and found in
Commons-Logging FAQ that I should post about this problem here. So here
are the details.

I run ant script which amount other thinks at some point of time calls
<ant file="other.xml" target="ivy" inheritAll="false"/>
This calls the ivy[1] target. And here I recieve aforementioned
exception. Full stacktrace of ant -v is attached.

Apache Ant version 1.6.5 compiled on July 1 2006

java version "1.5.0_10"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_10-b03)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_10-b03, mixed mode, sharing)

Any help will be appreciated.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/
--
Nikita Salnikov-Tarnovski aka Nikem