commons-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: UploadServlet: why does parseRequest() not return a Map?
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 06:29:24 GMT
I'm not the original API designer, so I can't give you a definitive answer.
However, returning a Map would result in a loss of information, since you
would no longer know the order in which the parts were submitted. While that
information might not be important to you, it might be crucial to someone
else.

--
Martin Cooper