commons-user mailing list archives

From "Danilo Cicognani" <d.cicogn...@tinfo.it>
Subject org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadException: Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Socket read failed
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:09:00 GMT
Hello everybody,
I've experienced this exception but I can't understand what it means, so I'm
not able to catch or fix it.
I made a search over Internet, but didn't found something that can help me,
I only found http://globovox.globo.com/posts/list/78089.page but I can't
understand the language (portuguese I think).
Can someone tell me which are the situations in which this exception is
fired?

Here is a complete trace:
org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadException: Processing of
multipart/form-data request failed. Socket read failed 	at
org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase.parseRequest(FileUploadBase.jav
a:376) 	at
org.apache.commons.fileupload.servlet.ServletFileUpload.parseRequest(Servlet
FileUpload.java:116) 	at
com.liferay.util.servlet.fileupload.LiferayFileUpload.parseRequest(LiferayFi
leUpload.java:67) 	at
com.liferay.util.servlet.UploadServletRequest.<init>(UploadServletRequest.ja
va:85) 	at
com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet.service(MainServlet.java:677) 	at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802) 	at
FilterChain.java:252) 	at
ain.java:173) 	at
com.liferay.filters.strip.StripFilter.doFilter(StripFilter.java:94) 	at
FilterChain.java:202) 	at
ain.java:173) 	at
com.liferay.filters.secure.SecureFilter.doFilter(SecureFilter.java:143)
at
FilterChain.java:202) 	at
ain.java:173) 	at
com.liferay.filters.compression.CompressionFilter.doFilter(CompressionFilter
.java:115) 	at
FilterChain.java:202) 	at
ain.java:173) 	at
com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.layoutcache.LayoutCacheFilter.doFilter(La
youtCacheFilter.java:205) 	at
FilterChain.java:202) 	at
ain.java:173) 	at
va:213) 	at
va:178) 	at
org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase
.java:432) 	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126
) 	at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105
) 	at
:107) 	at
at org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpAprProcessor.process(AjpAprProcessor.java:425)
at
org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpAprProtocol$AjpConnectionHandler.process(AjpAprProt
ocol.java:452) 	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Worker.run(AprEndpoint.java:1285)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

Thank you

**** 1000 KBye ****