commons-user mailing list archives

From "Vrunda Joshi" <vrunda.jo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Commons]Downloading file from database(Urgent)
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 16:50:37 GMT
Sorry for the late reply.I was bit bz in the things,since everything was
working :) Thanks a lot Paul, your information was really helpful. I really
appreciate it.I am using Mysql5.

I have been developing everything on my laptop which is a xp. and now I want
to put everyting on my hosting service,linux. Do I need to make any changes
there? Database is same (MySql) at both place.

thanks a lot,

Vrunda