commons-user mailing list archives

From C.Grobmeier <grobme...@possessed.de>
Subject Re: [VFS] Compress Support Added?
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:38:09 GMT

Hi,

i am sorry that i have not a big clue about VFS. At the moment, VFS has the old compress code
in it's own codebase. This differs from the code in the sandbox-compress and so it has nothing
to do with the new compress interface (which has been completed last year). I think the sandbox-compress
will be included in VFS, when i get the delete-support running. I never tried to get a compress
jar, you may have to take a look at the pom file.

Cheers,
Chris