commons-user mailing list archives

From serge.si...@mpsa.com
Subject Réf. : Re: Is there a build of "commons-net-1.4.x" somewhere ?
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:31:12 GMT

> > Encountering a strange bug (hangs on TelnetInputStream), I've just
found
> > that a patch may already be available about this issue.
> > Looking at "http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/net/changes-report.html",
it
> > states that in a "1.4.x" version of commons-net, this patch has been
> > applied.
> > Does anybody knows where I can find a build for this version ?

> Try http://jakarta.apache.org/site/downloads/downloads_commons-net.cgi

Hello,

Thanks for your answer, but on this link, i can only find
"commons-net-1.4.1".

What I am looking for is a version "named" "1.4.x" (the "x" is stated in
the releases page on the Maven commons net website, and i'm not stating "x"
in order to say "any version" ;-) ), version "1.4.x" including a patch from
Rob Hasselbaum's : "Applied Rob Hasselbaum's < rhasselbaum ->
alumni.ithaca.edu > patch for PR 38688 fixing a TelnetInputStream hang. ".

I think that no official release of this version has been produced, but i'm
wondering if someone has somewhere a build including this patch (and i'm
wondering this as the changes report includes this version !).

See the releases  page here :
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/net/changes-report.html

Version     Date                          Description
1.4.x
1.4.1             December 3, 2005        fix release to restore jdk 1.3
compatability
(...)

and below  :

Release 1.4.x -
Type  Changes     By
fix   Applied Rob Hasselbaum's < rhasselbaum -> alumni.ithaca.edu > patch
for PR 38688 fixing a TelnetInputStream hang.   dfs
update      Exposed control connection of FTP class via _controlInput_ and
_controlOutput_ protected member variables in response to PR 38309 reported
by < josejuan.montiel@gmail.com > .       dfs
fix   Reverted PR 32859 patch to TFTPClient because it caused final packets
to not be sent.   dfs

Release 1.4.1 - December 3, 2005
Type  Changes     By
fix   Applied patches for defect 37113. Code incompatible with jdk 1.3.
Original patch submitted by < Andrea Rombald >  scohen
fix   Applied patches for defect 37522. updated project.xml to correct
compatibility level.    scohen