commons-user mailing list archives

From "Omer Berkman" <Omer.Berk...@ins-sure.com>
Subject Digester question
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 13:28:37 GMT
Hi,

Has anyone ever used Digester to parse incoming XML files before?

I know that the digester web page says this is a tool to read config
files and the it is not a good performer,

but I am  curious  to find out if anyone has tried to parse incoming XML
messages into Java objects with Digester ( I mean in prod ).

Thanks very much,

Omer Berkman

THE INFORMATION IN THIS E-MAIL AND IN ANY ATTACHMENTS IS CONFIDENTIAL

AND MAY BE PRIVILEGED OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED FROM DISCLOSURE.
IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT AND HAVE RECEIVED IT IN ERROR YOU ARE ON NOTICE OF ITS
STATUS.
PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY BY RETURN EMAIL AND THEN DELETE THIS EMAIL AND ANY ATTACHMENT
FROM YOUR SYSTEM.
YOU MUST NOT RETAIN, COPY OR USE THIS E-MAIL OR ANY ATTACHMENT FOR ANY PURPOSE, NOR DISCLOSE
ALL OR ANY PART OF ITS CONTENTS TO ANY OTHER PERSON:

TO DO SO COULD BE A BREACH OF CONFIDENCE

EMAIL MAY BE SUSCEPTIBLE TO DATA CORRUPTION, INTERCEPTION AND UNAUTHORISED AMENDMENT,
AND WE DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR ANY SUCH CORRUPTION, INTERCEPTION OR AMENDMENT OR THE CONSEQUENCES
THEREOF.

WE MAY MONITOR THE CONTENT OF EMAILS SENT AND RECEIVED VIA OUR NETWORK FOR VIRUSES OR UNAUTHORISED
USE AND FOR OTHER LAWFUL BUSINESS PURPOSES.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM A VIRUS IN ANY EMAIL OR
ATTACHMENT.

postmaster@ins-sure.com