commons-user mailing list archives

From "Emilio Suarez" <Emilio.Sua...@Boldtech.com>
Subject Commons DBCP 1.2.2 release date?
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:15:22 GMT
Hi all,

Does anybody know the tentative release date for the 1.2.2 release?

I got hold of the 1.2.2 RC1 release because it looks like it addresses some performance issues
we are experiencing with getting and returning objects from the pool (auto-commit is always
true).

But want to know how soon can I expect the release... and also if there are any dependencies
with a new version of the commons-pool package.

Thanks!

-emilio

 The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments hereto are for the exclusive
use of commons-user@jakarta.apache.org and may contain confidential, privileged and nondisclosable
information. If the recipient of this e-mail is not the addressee, or a person responsible
for delivering this e-mail to the addressee, such recipient is strictly prohibited from reading,
printing, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this e-mail or any attachments hereto
in any way. If the recipient has received this e-mail in error, please send return e-mail
immediately notifying Emilio.Suarez@Boldtech.com and/or Boldtech Systems Inc. of your receipt
of this e-mail and delete the e-mail from your inbox. Thank you.