commons-user mailing list archives

From kidjeri <>
Subject using commons.validator with an xml data file
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 14:25:01 GMT

Hi everyone,
I'm working on a java project based on batches. I'm using CastorXML to load
my configuration (myConf.xml) into a java bean ( I would like
to use commons.validator to validate some data in my xml file (I use some
java methods to do these checkings).
I have already used commons.validator in a web context (with Struts), but
here, it is a non-web context (only java batches with xml file in the place
of a form).

Is it possible to do this? if ok, how can I do this?

If anyone can help me, I will be very grateful.
Thanks !
Sent from the Commons - User mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message