commons-user mailing list archives

From "Hasan Turksoy" <hturk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [validator] intRange(between 0-100) validation fails for 1234 value because of a locale issue
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 06:33:33 GMT
i can not understand why is this a shale issue.. let me explain it clearly..
then,, if you still think it as a shale issue, no problem...

i'm using shale's integer converter (
org.apache.shale.validator.converter.IntegerConverter)... it converts my
12345 number as normal... i mean,, converting 12345 to "123.45" string is a
normal behaviour...
disappointing point is; intRange validator uses GenericValidator (of
commons-validator.jar),, and it can not understand that string as an integer
value...

This means; problem in GenericValidator... it's inside
commons-validator.jar... so, do you think at which list should we discuss
this issue?

regards,

hasan...