commons-user mailing list archives

From "Hasan Turksoy" <hturk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: shale-validator.jar and commons-validator.jar both contains different validateUtilities.js
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:11:26 GMT
thanks for your reply Niall..

when i looked into both jars with care, it seems the best solution is;
removing trim methods from validator scripts and use the shale's
validateUtilities.js file (it contains trim method - it's reasonable because
trim is a utility method and every validator script can use it from here)...
But IMO, validateUtilities.js file must be in commons-validator.jar... this
protects two headed implementations in the future...

hasan