commons-user mailing list archives

From "Lian Ort" <lian...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Validator MalformedURLException
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:31:25 GMT
Hello Niall,

no its actually regardless if i sent in that stream or a null value. The
MalformedURLException happens before my own stream is parsed.
It happens during Digester reads the file "digester-rules.xml" (which is
from the validator jar file). In the logging output the error happens
in the code following that line

DEBUG [main@2007-02-26 16:27:26,068]
org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorResources: Loading rules from
'jar:file:/D:/cc/lib/commons/commons-
validator-1.3.1.jar!/org/apache/commons/validator/digester-rules.xml'

The case is very weird: as i mentioned before when i compile and run the
validator example everything goes fine.

Greetings,
Lian