commons-user mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commons DBCP 1.2.2 release date?
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:49:34 GMT
On 2/13/07, Emilio Suarez <Emilio.Suarez@boldtech.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anybody know the tentative release date for the 1.2.2 release?
>
> I got hold of the 1.2.2 RC1 release because it looks like it addresses some performance
issues we are experiencing with getting and returning objects from the pool (auto-commit is
always true).

> But want to know how soon can I expect the release... and also if there are any dependencies
with a new version of the commons-pool package.

The release is being voted on the dev list at the moment - closes on
the 15th Feb - so if that passes it should be shortly after that:

  http://tinyurl.com/2mjxuv

DBCP 1.2.1 depended on Pool 1.2 - this new release of DBCP (1.2.2) has
moved its dependency on Pool to version 1.3

Niall

> Thanks!
>
> -emilio

>  The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments hereto are for the exclusive
use of commons-user@jakarta.apache.org and may contain confidential, privileged and nondisclosable
information. If the recipient of this e-mail is not the addressee, or a person responsible
for delivering this e-mail to the addressee, such recipient is strictly prohibited from reading,
printing, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this e-mail or any attachments hereto
in any way. If the recipient has received this e-mail in error, please send return e-mail
immediately notifying Emilio.Suarez@Boldtech.com and/or Boldtech Systems Inc. of your receipt
of this e-mail and delete the e-mail from your inbox. Thank you.