commons-user mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [validator] release date of 1.4 version?
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 09:52:52 GMT
On 2/13/07, Hasan Turksoy <hturksoy@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi all,
>
> does anybody know the release date of commons-validator 1.4 ? 1.4 version
> seems as snapshot currently...
>
> does any roadmap about the release dates exist somewhere on the web?

There is no release date, sorry - it'll be released when its done. At
the moment I don't have much time for validator so best guess is it
will be a few months at the earliest but quite possibly longer than
that. The closest we have for a roadmap is Jira - which has a plan on
the project page and tickets targetted for 1.4 and beyond:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VALIDATOR

Niall