commons-user mailing list archives

From Rory Winston <rwins...@eircom.net>
Subject Re: [net-ftp] FTPS timeout when trying to upload a file
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 20:39:31 GMT
Neil

I just read your previous email. If you do have an idea in regards to an
elegant solution to the problem, feel free to create a JIRA issue and
patch and I will review. But I really would only consider putting
something in if a) it's elegant and clean and (b) if commons-net is
really the odd one out amongst FTP clients, and is the only one that
cant handle this. But as stated before, this really does seem to be a
server config issue.

Thanks
Rory