commons-user mailing list archives

From Niall Gallagher <niall.gallag...@voxsurf.com>
Subject Re: Digester question
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 14:08:57 GMT
Hi

A much faster tool to convert XML into Java objects is Simple XML. It
streams incomming XML and converts it into Java object instances as the
XML is streamed in. Has many other powerful features that make it faster
and much safer than Digester. You can check it out here:

http://simple.sourceforge.net/

Niall