commons-user mailing list archives

From "Tony Cooke" <Tony.Co...@elders.com.au>
Subject RE: [VFS] Problem with creating a file system manager.
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 09:57:20 GMT
> Hi Tony,

Hi Jörg.

> I rather bet, you have an active SecurityManager that prohibits the access to the file
system ... ;-)

I thought this too but I'm unsure as to what access I have to give to what. I haven't done
too much (actually any) security through the JDK so I don't know what rights to give over
what.

> Try to enable security logs. There was a property mensioned in the JDK, but I don't know
by heart.

I'm not sure what to do but I'll take a look at this and see what I can find. Google is my
friend.

> - Jörg

Thanks Jörg for your help.

All the best,