commons-user mailing list archives

From "Tony Cooke" <Tony.Co...@elders.com.au>
Subject RE: RE: [VFS] Problem with creating a file system manager.
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 05:33:26 GMT
Hi again Jörg.

Well I tracked down the issue and it's not the security like I thought. It's the logging.

I'm using WebSphere Application Server (Portal runs on top of that) and there is a conflict
with the loggers (the application uses log4j, VFS uses Apache logging and WebSphere has its
own).

I just need to find out now how to fix this up. There's a bit of information on the Apache
logging site and I'll need to go through it. Looks like a classloader issue

Thanks again for your help.

All the best,
Tony