commons-user mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Lang] ClassCastException in Enum.compareTo()
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:27:51 GMT
Looking at the svn log history, I presume it's due either to LANG-259
or LANG-127:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LANG-259
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LANG-127

Both were in 2.2, so 2.2 will be equally problematic for you.

LANG-127 took the code that was already in equals() to use reflection
when classes are in different classloaders, LANG-259 adding the
ClassCastException when the classes are in different classloaders and
the two enums do not have the same classname.

Does that fit with your MINUS/PLUS enums? Do they have different classnames?

Hen