commons-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Gonzalez <adr_gonza...@yahoo.fr>
Subject [Commons Convert]
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:14:31 GMT
Sorry,

I've just seen the Commons Convert project. Perhaps,
this question has already been asked (sorry), but I
can't access the archived mailing list link [1]
broken.

The library named Dozer [2] is doing the same as
Commons Convert.
Why don't you join forces, or otherwise why do you
begin a new library for the same purpose (perhaps it's
not the same and so perhaps I didn't understood) ?

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listName=commons-user@jakarta.apache.org
[2] http://dozer.sourceforge.net/