commons-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Gonzalez <adr_gonza...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re : [Commons Convert]
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 18:54:23 GMT
Thanks for the tip !

I've checked the project documentation.
Did you have any issues using Dozer ? (resolved with Morph) - If you have some I'm really
interested !
I'm currently checking for those kind of libraries, Morph appears to be really nice, but Dozer
has a broader contributor base.

Adriàn

----- Message d'origine ----
De : Matt Benson <gudnabrsam@yahoo.com>
À : Jakarta Commons Users List <commons-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Envoyé le : Mardi, 20 Février 2007, 19h26mn 15s
Objet : Re: [Commons Convert]

http://mail-archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listName=commons-user@jakarta.apache.org
> [2] http://dozer.sourceforge.net/

Yep, it's all pretty much the same aim.  Currently
however I am working on/with yet ANOTHER library,
Morph, which is, with apologies to the Dozer guys (I
am a defector from their camp since discovering
Morph), much better-designed and has a pretty cool
(larger) scope/feature set.  And it's only getting
better.  I actually hadn't looked too deeply at
commons-convert before, but now that I do I see that
Matt Sgarlata is listed as a contributor.  Matt S is
the primary architect and project leader of Morph.
From my perspective, any resurrection of
commons-convert should take the form of incubating the
Morph codebase.  :)

-Matt