commons-user mailing list archives

From Mark Fortner <phidia...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] Compress Support Added?
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2007 17:13:50 GMT
Thanks Jörg,
I got the code and tried to use it but I got an error indicating that
multiple providers had been registered for the zip file.

I found the thread where they talked about Compress support in November
(http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-commons-user/
200611.mbox/browser)

I looked at the code and the unit test for it, and although the unit
test allowed you to deal with nested zip files, it did not deal with
the basic task of creating a zip file and writing files into it.

I've tried FileObject.createFile() to create the zip file and then
tried to FileSystemManager.addJunction().  But neither of those
approaches seemed to work.

Does anyone know of the appropriate way to create the zip file, and add
child files.

Regards,

Mark