commons-user mailing list archives

From "Jerry DuVal" <jdu...@pace2020.com>
Subject JEXL ParserVisitor / Validation of expressions against model
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:03:03 GMT
I don't see any examples of usages, does anyone have one? Basically we allow
our users to enter JEXL expressions on our Data Objects as metadata used in
the application.  I want to validate the expression entered against our
ObjectModel to determine if the expression entered is valid.  I noticed the
ParserVisitor, but have not determined how to use it.  I would like to visit
the AST and verify the nodes against our internal ObjectModel, unless
someone else has a better suggestion?

Thanks in advance

Jerry DuVal
Pace Systems Group, Inc.