commons-user mailing list archives

From "Guido Villa" <g.vi...@reply.it>
Subject [beanutils] Accessing a map of arrays with PropertyUtils
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 13:47:07 GMT
Hello everybody,

I tried hard to find an answer to this question, but maybe not hard
enough. I just can't imagine that nobody asked this question before.

Inside a bean I have a Map<String, List<Whatever>>. Is it possible to
access to the properties of the Whatever object via PropertyUtils? How?

I also checked in the source code, and as far as I understand, the syntax
"map(key)[1].property" does not work. Neither does "map.key[1].property"

Is there an alternative? Is it possible to do? Am I missing something
trivial?

I am really baffled :-O

Thank you very much,
good bye,
Guido

--
The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination