commons-user mailing list archives

From Eyvind Almqvist <eyvind.almqv...@tele2.com>
Subject How to create a new file?
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 13:05:08 GMT
I need to upload files to a server through SFTP. First I have to create a
file with a new file name. Then I have to write the outputstream to that
file to fill it with content.

The only method I have found for creating a new file is
createFile(FileName name)

in the SftpFileSystem class. But since that class has a protected
constructor, there is no way to get an instance of that class. Or is it?

Is there any way to get an instance of the SftpFileSystem class, so I can
use its createFile method?

Or is there some better way to create files that the way I have planned
it?