commons-user mailing list archives

From "Oliver Zeigermann" <oliver.zeigerm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Commons Transaction] Using the sequence as part of another transaction
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:38:56 GMT
Hi Paul!

The short answer is: no.

The long answer is: That is not the original idea of a FileSequence.
But you could easily write something like that using the ordinary
FileResourceManager: Initially create a file using the manager, write
0 as it's content. When incrementing just open the file, read the
number, increment it and write it back. That's it.

HTH

Oliver