commons-user mailing list archives

From "RamDeepak Ramesh" <ramdee...@gmail.com>
Subject Stream ended unexpectedly
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 04:43:58 GMT
Hi :

I receive the following exception while uploading files, once in a while.

FYI :
The Weblogic servers are configured in Clustered mode.
I have made my Deployments on a machine 'A'.
But how and why do the files end up on other servers 'B'.
( The logs are from machine 'B' ).

We use the WebLogic proxy itself for loadbalancing.

Thanks in Advance,
Ramdeepak

org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadException: Processing of
multipart/form-data request failed. Stream ended unexpectedly
at org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase.parseRequest(
FileUploadBase.java:429)
at com.nol.core.RequestParameterValue.<init>(RequestParameterValue.java:110)
at com.nol.core.servlet.NolFrontController.doService(NolFrontController.java
:187)
at com.nol.core.servlet.NolFrontController.doPost(NolFrontController.java
:177)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(
ServletStubImpl.java:1072)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(
ServletStubImpl.java:465)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:28)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java
:27)
at com.nol.core.servlet.UserFilter.doFilter(UserFilter.java:300)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java
:27)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(
WebAppServletContext.java:6987)
at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(
AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(
WebAppServletContext.java:3892)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(
ServletRequestImpl.java:2766)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:224)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:183)