commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul J DeCoursey <p...@decoursey.net>
Subject Re: [Commons]Downloading file from database(Urgent)
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:40:46 GMT
That really depends on a lot of things and is really out of the scope of
this list. It should be easy to build the list of file from the database
and send that to the client and have the client request one based on
uuid or some other identifier. What kind of client is this?  HTML,
Flash, Swing, fax machine?

Paul