commons-user mailing list archives

From "David J. M. Karlsen" <>
Subject Weird serialization error with NestableDelegate
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 20:58:28 GMT
I'm calling an EJB on a WebSphere 5.0.2.x server from a WebSphere 6.1,
which is throwing (serverside) an Exception which is extending
I'm using commons-lang 2.1 on both sides.

All Serializable classes involved (in my app) declare serializationUID

Still, I get this serialization error:

org.omg.CORBA.MARSHAL: Unable to read value from underlying bridge :
Mismatched serialization UIDs : Source (RepId

= EAEF728564560A6A whereas Target (RepId

= F68F1455DDEE96BB  vmcid: IBM  minor code: 89A  completed: No

I've checked the websphere environment - and it does not seem to include
any of the commons-lang classes.

Have anybody else experienced this?

David J. M. Karlsen - +47 90 68 22 43

To unsubscribe, e-mail: