commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul J DeCoursey <p...@decoursey.net>
Subject Re: adding patch to jar
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 12:17:56 GMT
badi malik wrote:
> Hi,
> when i parse the request object after using Flash's FileReference object, it appears
as though flash has some anomoly in the header it sends. FileReference is compiled so i can't
see what the actual problem is, but when i use php or asp it works fine...in fact when i use
the request object to get the parameter (request.getParameter("filedata")); there's no such
param available.

How are you handling the request? I don't think the request object will
have a parameter named filedata. Make sure you have everything up to
date, I think your errors are unrelated to FileUpload.