commons-user mailing list archives

From Garth Keesler <gar...@gdcjk.com>
Subject Re: TC 5.5.20 Config
Date Sun, 21 Jan 2007 10:32:27 GMT
Thanx for the feedback. I'll give it a try and post any interesting results.

As to which docs to start with, I pretty much always start with the
official and then to sites that provide additional info based on the
official. I usually don't wander unless I'm not getting anywhere, as was
the case this time.

Again, thanx for the quick reply.

Garth