commons-user mailing list archives

From Tom <t...@tbee.org>
Subject Re: log4j path to log - problem
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:40:20 GMT
Log4j does not output relative to the log4j directory but to the start
directory of your application. Try naming the log file recognizable (for
example "mine.log" without the log prefix. Oh and BTW I'd advise to use
/ instead of \, Java will work on all platforms then) and then search
for it. I'll bet there is no "log" directory there.

Tom